Flex-Mat 3 Modular
Replacing Polyurethane & Rubber Panels
Major Wire’s revolutionary Flex-Mat® 3 High-Performance, Self-Cleaning Screen Media technology, which has proven to increase screening efficiency in more than 20,000 applications worldwide, is available in easy-to-install modular panels. Its distinctive lime green polyurethane strips bond the individual wires and allow them to vibrate independently at different frequencies. This provides more open area than polyurethane or rubber panels without sacrificing significant wear life. Flex-Mat 3 is manufactured with highly abrasion resistant OptimumWire® that delivers the industry’s best combination of ductility, hardness and tensile strength—resulting in the longest lasting wire available.
Benefits Of Flex-Mat 3 Modular Panels
- Increases material throughput by up to 40%
- Provides up to 50% more screen capacity than modular panels
- Virtually eliminates blinding, pegging and clogging
- Minimizes downtime spent cleaning/replacing screens
- Provides greater throughput on polyurethane and rubber screen decks
- Available in a variety of locking systems in 1-foot (305 mm) x 1-foot (305 mm) and 1-foot (305 mm) x 2-foot (610 mm) pin-type panel configurations and frame thicknesses of 1.18 inches (30 mm) or 1.57 inches (40 mm)
Try It 100% Risk Free
If you want to try Flex-Mat 3 for the first time, in new applications or on additional screen decks, you qualify for our Results Guaranteed offer. Try a full deck of Flex-Mat 3 for 30 days. Your screening productivity will increase or we will replace it with another Major Wire product or reimburse your money. It’s that simple.