Flex-Mat 3 Tensioned
Increase Throughput By Up To 40%
Major Wire’s revolutionary Flex-Mat® 3 High-Performance, Self-Cleaning Screen Media technology has been proven to increase screening efficiency in more than 20,000 applications worldwide. Its distinctive lime-green polyurethane strips bond the individual wires and allow them to vibrate independently at different frequencies. This creates more screening action so properly sized material falls through instead of sticking to the wire. In addition, Flex-Mat 3 is manufactured with our highly abrasion resistant OptimumWire® that delivers the industry’s best combination of ductility, hardness and tensile strength—resulting in the longest lasting wire available.
Benefits Of Flex-Mat 3 Tensioned Panels
- Increases material throughput by up to 40%
- Provides up to 30% more screen capacity than traditional woven wire screen media
- Virtually eliminates blinding, pegging and clogging
- Minimizes downtime spent cleaning/replacing screens
- Lasts up to 3 times longer than traditional woven wire
Try It 100% Risk Free
If you want to try Flex-Mat 3 for the first time, in new applications or on additional screen decks, you qualify for our Results Guaranteed offer. Try a full deck of Flex-Mat 3 for 30 days. Your screening productivity will increase or we will replace it with another Major Wire product or reimburse your money. It’s that simple.